Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New Blog On The Block - East Anglia Sea Angling

A recent addition to sea angling blogs on the net comes from Holmsey off The Anglers Net Forums.
His blog entitled East Anglia Sea Angling details the fishing activities of Aitch and his mates down the coast in East Anglia - of all places. His early posts show the diversity of sea fishing on that part of the coast with Sole, Bass, Smoothound, Spotted Rays and Codling being amongst the reported catches.

By the looks of it Paul Kerry is one of his fishing buddies and perhaps may make the odd appearence on the blog.

Anyone interested in reading the blog should head on over to The East Anglia Sea Angling Blog by clicking here. Ill be a regular reader myself and have added the site to my rss feed.

3 comments:

Aitch said...

Thanks a lot mate, I'm pretty new to this and need all the help I can get! I've set up a link to yor site too, thanks again.

Glenn Kilpatrick said...

Cheers Aitch, If you need any help at all just shout up - It looks like your doing ok to me though. I look forward to reading yoiur posts. If you discover something you think I would like to know please drop in and spill the beens.

As Stu from Fishing And Walking said - remember content is king.

Kind regards - Glenn

Anonymous said...

Good one.

Stuart
Sea Fishing and Walking in the UK