Friday, August 25, 2006

Bike ride

Photo stuck together using photo stich software. You would never know that this is 4 pictures glued together to make one.

robin hoods bay fishing - boggle hole

sea fishing at robin hoods bayIve been off work this week and been getting out and about with the kids. Today me and Jay went to Robin hoods bay on the bikes along the old railway line. As we got near bay I noticed some excellent looking fishing marks that I hadnt seen before. Judging by where I was on the railway line I think they must have been in the south Hawsker area. One day ill have to get down their on my own and have a good look at the area. It looks like it should be really good fishing. However it also looks miles from anywhere so will probably be a long walk from where ever you decide to park up. I took some pictures at Robin hoods bay and have posted them below. On our return to Whitby we called at the Windmill pub in Stainsacre for lunch. Top notch grub at a decent price and they even gave Jay a free ice cream which I thought was jolly decent of them.

jay at robin hoods bay

boggle hole fishing robin hoods bay

fishing at boggle hole robin hoods bay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cracking pictures m8 .......keep it up.

Brian
pestguard1

Glenn Kilpatrick said...

Cheers Brian

Anonymous said...

Great pics Glenn

Stuart
http://seafishingandwalking.blogspot.com

Glenn Kilpatrick said...

Thanks for the offer John. Next time Im down there I will call in. Who are you ?