Thursday, August 24, 2006

North by Northwest: Two Men and Wheelchair

This is an interesting little piece I found in another blog. Just goes to show you never know what is on the internet. There could be a picture of you out there somewhere without you ever knowing. This was found 10 pages in on the google blog search looking for blogs containing the words robin hoods bay. Im currently looking through all blogs that mention the little villages that we fish from locally. Basically im looking for people to link to this blog as at the moment I only have 2 links which means not many people will come visiting.

North by Northwest: Two Men and Wheelchair

3 comments:

gerbil said...

Consider your self linked;)

Glenn Kilpatrick said...

Thanks for that its much appreciated.

Crafty Green Poet said...

HI there, your blog doesn't really fit in with the overall themes of my blogs so I'm not going to offer you a sidebar link but I have posted this, in my Crafty Green Poet blog:

http://craftygreenpoet.blogspot.com/2006/08/fishing-in-whitby.html.

Hope this helps!