Sunday, August 20, 2006

Staithes And Runswick Lifeboat Day

Again this ones not specifically fishing but these are the guys who will risk their necks to come rescue us if we ever get into difficulty whilst out fishing. Mike from Skinnigrove sent me these excellent pictures from Staithes and Runswick Lifeboat day and they illustrate just how brave these people are. Next time your passing a lifeboat donation box don't forget to give generously.

skinnigrove sea fishing - coastguard staithes and ruinswick air sea recue lifeboat day

staithes and runswick sea fishing - lifeboat rescue

kettleness sea fishing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there I can sure give your site a mention in my posts if you like, my actual link ability is all used up, as on Bravenet its a limited amount of links given to the free account.Thanks for stopping by, I love your neck of the woods for sure!

Glenn Kilpatrick said...

Hi,

That really would be appreciated.

KInd regards - Glenn