Friday, July 28, 2006

Whitby Gazette read my blog

whitby sunset cruise eskbelle dolphinsI was shocked earlier this week when I recieved an email from Mary Levey at the Whitby Gazette saying that she had read my article on Dolphins seen on the eskbelle sunset cruise. Mary asked if I minded if she took some quotes from the blog as the Whitby gazette were to do an article on the the Eskbelle sunset cruise and the dolphins. Obviously I agreed and the article can be viewed in full at.


http://www.whitbytoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=983&ArticleID=1658978

Just goes to show that you never know who is reading the information you post onto the worldwide web.

Dolphin Picture taken on whitby's Chieftain charters fishing trip boat by John Brennan And Michelle Wheeler.. Kindly submitted to Whitby Sea Anglers gallary by Carl Easton a contributer to the free picture sharing whitby fishing club gallery.

No comments: